[plug] Lego Mindstorms kit for sale

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Fri Dec 12 10:19:59 WST 2003

Hi PLUG,

It seems pretty quiet on here at the moment, so what a perfect time to
do what I shouldn't and advertise something.

I've got a complete and mint condition Lego Mindstorms kit for sale.  I
mention it on PLUG because it more than likely appeals to many people on
here who like tinkering and there are Linux packages available for it :)

for example:

ryan at vaio:~$ apt-cache search mindstorm
brickos - Alternative OS for LEGO Mindstorms. supports devel. in C/C++
brickos-doc - Documentation for brickos
nqc - Not Quite C compiler for LEGO Mindstorms RCX

It is a v1.4 kit (the brand new ones are 2.0) and has over 700 pieces,
box, manuals, software etc.

Anyone tempted at around $200?  I've seen DDS auto-loaders made from
such a kit, surely someone needs one of them? :)

If anyone wants to see/touch/smell/throw/chew it, you're quite welcome.

Ryan