[plug] Slightly OT.. Gentoo users?

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:09:08 WST 2003

Anyone out there users of Gentoo??
Personally I love it.. Brilliant documentation and a userr enviroment thats
friendlyier than any others that I've been involved in.. Plus the whole
Portage thing seems like an excellent idea.. I hope their new version in
development makes it to the main stream..

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane