[plug] Slightly OT.. Gentoo users?

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 09:48:01 WST 2003

There is a forum thread on doing that.. its possible to be quite successfull
as well...

I might even give it a go later.. when I get bored and want to
"breakmygentoo" :-P

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane