[plug] P4 1.4

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Dec 16 09:23:03 WST 2003

The board will probably default to 400Mhz FSB anyway.  I had one of
those boards myself with a Celeron 2Ghz in it and out of the box it
defaulted to 400Mhz FSB.

I suppose the worst that can happen (well, short of the CPU blowing up
the board anyway :P) is that the CPU doesn't work in it and you have to
buy a Celeron for like just over a hundred bucks to put into it.

/ Ben