Including plain-text files in e-mail [was: Re: [plug] masq difficulties]

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 16 12:21:11 WST 2003

Hi,

In message <6.0.0.22.0.20031216120643.01b2f000 at pop.ozemail.com.au>
on Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 12:11:43PM +0800, smclevie wrote:
> I am still having difficulties with masquerading.  The options in Cameron's
> reply are confirmed.
>
> I include the script here (I tried with a Word doc and it got stopped ... )

Just as a general point of note: the best thing is probably to attach
text files with MIME's inline disposition (if you know how), or to do
what you ended up doing. About the least efficient, and least well-
received thing, would be to copy the text into a Word document and
attach the Word document :)