[plug] masq difficulties

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Dec 16 13:08:08 WST 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 12:11:43PM +0800, smclevie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am still having difficulties with masquerading.  The options in Cameron's
> reply are confirmed.
>
> I include the script here (I tried with a Word doc and it got stopped ... )

Try the rather simple script at:
http://www.plug.linux.org.au/~magni/network_talk3/presentation/mgp00026.txt

Then we'll know exactly what is going on, and pin point if the problem
is OS related, script related of general network issues.

If I'm jumping in late and contradicting what others have said then let
me know and I'll shutup

Yours Tony

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
        Jan 12-17 2004      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!