[plug] Gold ! :)

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Wed Dec 17 11:29:21 WST 2003

On 17/12/2003, at 11:04 AM, Derek Fountain wrote:

>> This has forced me to write web based scripts for him to
>> be able to configure every single thing on his machine with a web
>> browser and point 'n' click.
>
> Webmin wouldn't do the job?
>
> --
>> eatapple
> core dump

For most things it would, but radius configuration wasn't complete
enough (although it is now) and things like adding allowed domains and
IP ranges for mail, email aliases etc don't have webmin modules from
what I could find. Now all I need to do is get his Frontpage extentions
working and I might actually get paid the minute amount of money that I
charged for this hideously painful experience...

*twitch*

Adam.