[plug] USB & kernel questions followup

laurie anderson vautin at aijv.com.au
Thu Dec 18 09:54:37 WST 2003

 Good morning Yu-all,
 The information received with respect to USB & kernel questions is received with
 Thanks --  to James, Ryan, Cameron, Craig, Ono benschop.

 Before I go any further with the scanner I think I should update the Kernel
 are there any items that will need to be taken into consideration with the upgrade
 from kernel 2.4.18bcf2.4 to say kernel 2.4.22-1-k7
 Will the kernel 2.4.22-1-k7 be the most appropriate for an Athlon 1800+ using an
 ASUS  A7N266-VM motherboard or is there a better alternative.

 Thanks

 Laurie