[plug] End of my LVS rope

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Fri Dec 19 11:50:37 WST 2003

On 19/12/2003, at 11:42 AM, Dean Holland wrote:

> Just to clarify - the real servers are using the director as their
> default gateway?

Correct

> Or are the director and real servers all on the same
> subnet all using the router as the default gateway?

No...as above

> Also are you using routed or NAT mode for LVS?

I am actually doing the Direct Routing setup, but the outbound traffic
is going through the director, purely because I dont have another spare
machine/router to use as the outbound at the moment.

I suppose that getting another machine to only do outbound routing
would/could solve the problem, but it doesn't explain why I am having
this problem now.