[plug] [OT] -- Any idea how much this would cost in WA?

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 20 10:34:45 WST 2003

> I emailed and asked them directly this morning, but... it's a gummint
> department, the printed copy of the email probably hasn't been couriered
> to them yet. (-:

About standard Leon..  8^(==

I emailed the Fuelwatch people a couple of weeks before driving over east
for christmas. I've been here several days, I even stopped at Madora (small
problem with sleep and driving cycles clashing) for a couple of days, and I
received their reply yesterday..

Efficiency? You'd need to sell the idea to them first..

Anyway, Happy [* season of belief] to all!!

Garry.

*
Some suggestions are, but not limited to:

BBQ season
beach season
Christmas season
sunburn season