[plug] Slightly OT.. 5 1/4 Drives

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Dec 21 21:07:01 WST 2003

Yeah those were the days.

I remember buying space quest III and getting two sets of disks both 5
1/4" and 3.5". Due to only having a 5 1/4 drive at the time (I threw it
out about 6 months ago your too late ;-) I gave the 3.5" disks to a
friend so he could play it.

So what is the game(s) that you can't find and on and old school ftp
site or find a freeware or open source replacement?

regards,

Chris