[plug] Slightly OT.. 5 1/4 Drives

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Dec 21 21:36:45 WST 2003

/me shakes his head. The only kids games I ever played were on the Acorn
(also known as BBC) computers.

Those things didn't even have HD's, instead using only floppies and some
kinda build-in read-only MOS system.

About the most useful thing on them was the BASIC interpretor which was
the only thing that kept us 6 year olds occupied (;

regards,

Chris