[plug] Slightly OT.. 5 1/4 Drives

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 21 22:48:38 WST 2003

Well, once I heard Archimedes all the rest paled :P

Those things were "da bomb". The quasi-3D rendering rocked. I soooo remember
the RollerCoaster Demo, and Virus (or what was 'Virus' before it got to PC)
No-one besides me knew what to do with it, and it sat in the corner doing
demos only when Parents days came around.

The only problem was that Gosnells SHS passed it on without telling me.  A
dark day indeed...

Kinda the same feeling when one of the Mac guys told me he picked up the old
UCC NeXT machine :(

Craig F.