[plug] Slightly OT.. 5 1/4 Drives

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Dec 21 23:03:49 WST 2003

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 10:48:30PM +0800, Russ Pitman wrote:

| No, but if it will help I will rebuild an old P200 tomorrow. Can you bring
| the floppies to the workshop tomorrow? I'll bring them home and copy them
| over here. We can sort things out from there.

Assuming that by "workshop" you're referring to the PLUG workshop, I was
under the impression that there won't be one tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure
that's what Tony said the other week, anyway.  It's listed on the web
site, but that lists /every/ fourth Monday, doesn't it, so it isn't
necessarily accurate?

BTW why are the UCC meetings listed at 9am?  Now I'm not involved with
the UCC, but I was under the impression that most UCC'ers are only awake
at 9am after the /really/ long caffeine-fueled all-nighters :-P and
suspect that 9pm would be a more likely time.  (Or 21:00 to be
consistent with the rest of the listings on the page.)  And for that
matter, the Kwinana Arts Centre Group at midnight also seems a touch
peculiar.

Cameron.