[plug] Can't write to home directory input/output error

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 22 09:00:28 WST 2003

sounds more like he's running supermount but some configuration problem in
/etc/fstab is stopping supermount from mounting /home on boot.

If it were permissions youd get a different error.

Try mounting /home directly as root (simply 'mount /home') and see if it
throws an error.

Also, what does 'df' return?