[plug] OT: Acorn Archimedes

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Tue Dec 23 08:26:18 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 07:23, Simon Scott wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:16, Scott Middleton wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 21:01, Ben New wrote:
> >
> > Yeah i had it on the C64.
>
> Remember the novella?

The original Elite? Not really, it was nearly 20 years ago. I have
"Stories of life on the Frontier" Though.

Frontier Elite 2 was spoilt for me when i first played it. I found a
planet where some goods cost -$1200. So they gave me money when i bought
the goods. I had a million credits in no time. The version i bought a
couple of years ago has this fixed.

If anyone wants to borrow my 386 that only runs Elite 2 let me know. It
is just sitting in my study doing nothing.

--
Linux Information Technology
Society of Linux Professionals WA