[plug] evolution e-mail allocation problem

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Dec 23 18:06:53 WST 2003

That was my initial thought, but after looking over the amount of space I still have on all servers there isn't a one that does not have plenty of space.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

In message <sfe8822e.024 at mmtnetworks.com.au>
on Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 05:57:50PM +0800, Jon  Miller wrote:
> I've been getting a message that the I've exceeded the storage
> allocation when ever evolution tries to bring down new mail.

The message "Exceeded storage allocation" sounds as though it would be
coming from your e-mail server (e.g. do you have a mailbox quota?). If
possible, in future, write down the exact error message and perhaps any
other descriptive facts such as the title of the error window.

By the way, the real-time clock of at least one of your machines is
still running fast.