[plug] evolution e-mail allocation problem

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Dec 24 13:47:15 WST 2003

true, but I never set a quota on the system nor the mail server.  So I have no idea where this is stemming from.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> vk6ksj at westnet.com.au 6:25:50 pm 23/12/2003 >>>
Hard disk being full and mail box being over quota can be two different
things.