[plug] LinMagAu - Moves to a different format.

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Dec 26 12:44:51 WST 2003

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 11:36:29AM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 02:04:40PM +1100, Onno Benschop wrote:
>
> | Excellent work, looks great!
>
> Agreed.  Well done, Kim!  ... But ... (1) what on earth is FLOSS; and
> (2) why do articles have no by-line any more?

Because I am the only one who posted articles.. if you look down say at
the Mandrake Road test.. it still shows the authors name..
in this case JohnMurray..

Most post nuke sites work like this.. ie person who is logged in as
the editor at the time, and approves the submission.. gets the
credit so to speak..

As I am the only one doing the approval submissions that how it shows..
but for those that are different I changed by hand in the db..
and will continue to do the same til I come up with a different way :)

Kim