[plug] uwa, ftp.wa.au.d.o debian mirrors down?

Andrew Howell andrew at it.net.au
Sat Dec 27 21:02:19 WST 2003

We added an extra disk to our ftp server and then used raidreconf to add
it to the RAID5 array. That worked fine, but afterwards the reiser
filesystem was dead :(

So we're resyncing all our mirrors from scratch now.

Sorry to UWA :)

The Debian mirror is up to 'B' now so hopefully by tomorrow it will be
fully synced.

Andrew

--
Andrew Howell