[plug] gnome-terminal working directory

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sun Dec 28 03:55:34 WST 2003

Running LinCVS and right-clicking on a directory, I clicked on "Open
Shell", which opened my gnome-terminal into the directory I selected.

Previously this had not worked for some reason.

Now, after my euphoria dissipated, I realised that now *all* my
gnome-terminals open in that directory.

I've searched my hard-drive for references to that directory, the only
thing I've not done is reboot. I found one reference in
~/.gnome2/session, but if I change that, the session manager comes along
and splats my edit.

Any bright ideas?

Google was no help :-(

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°43'17" - E150°34'56" (Kangaroo Valley, NSW)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..