[plug] Strangest banner ad I've seen recently

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Dec 31 09:32:06 WST 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 06:38:49AM +1100, Onno Benschop wrote:
> Pfew, that was lucky. I clicked on the link before I realised it was a
> doubleclick link, good thing that privoxy was awake, it stopped my
> request before they even found out about it...

Best keep an eye out for the guys in black suits (just in case  :)

For those who haven't looked, or for those wondering what it's all
about, the add is for Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/default.asp

Short-n-sweet summary: Microsoft's answer to Cygwin, with NIS, NFS and a
few other integrated services thrown in for good measure.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | This email has been ROT-26 encoded.
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     |