[plug] log file checking

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 1 01:21:51 WST 2003

As has been mentioned, logwatch is a good all-round errr log-watching
thing
(funny that :P )

There's the portsentry / logsentry / hostsentry combinations for hack
"deflections"

Or you could get the snort contributed rpms pre-rolled for SME server to
detect suspicious activity earlier.

"
Howto:
http://www.marari.net/downloads/snort/acid-howto.htm