[plug] html -> word using OO

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Feb 1 06:45:25 WST 2003

>Strange... I did this myself only the other day and it worked fine.  In
>fact it became a query on this list -- a way to automate the process for a
>series of such conversions.   What version of OO.o I wonder?   Mine is
>1.0.1 but I think there's a 1.0.2 in the wind.

1.0.2 has been available for two weeks on some mirrors. At the moment,
1.0.2 is only available in English.

644 will be a release from the developer track towards Openoffice.org 1.1
while 1.0.x are follow on fix releases for 1.0.

If you wish to keep track of community releases, display www.openoffice.org
and choose "Roadmap & Codelines" from the Community Resources>Product menu
on the right hand side of the page.

Of course the best way to know what is coming up is to participate or
contribute to the project :) See
http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/introduction.html to get started.

If you would like to dip your toe in the water, many of the qa team confirm
bugs and are now gearing up to test builds, including localisations.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)