[plug] [link] Please start using this

Peter J. Nicol PeterNicol at vrl.com.au
Sun Feb 2 14:44:49 WST 2003

Is there any evidence at all that this works?  ie, that spammers will respond in
the way that the email suggest?  Are there any success stories?

Sounds like a huge waste of time and resources to me.  Like a spammer cares if an
email address is wrong.  They don't run mail servers, they steal them, or use
throwaway accounts on free servers.