[plug] [OT] Goodbye, Columbia

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sun Feb 2 17:39:21 WST 2003

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Jon  Miller wrote:

> Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 11:08:44 +0800
> From: Jon  Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
> To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
> Subject: Re: [plug] [OT] Goodbye, Columbia
>
> Please understand it is not all the "yanks" that wants to nuke the world, just an asshole name George Bush Jr. who is trying to get one up on his father who f__ked up when he was in office.  Like father like son, both idiots.
>
> Jon
>
> Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
> Director/Sr Systems Consultant
> MMT Networks Pty Ltd
> http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
>
> "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
>  is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

> On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Leon Brooks wrote:
>

> > On Sunday 02 February 2003 12:01 am, Leon Brooks wrote:
> > > Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated over Texas during re-entry
> > > (200,000ft), lots of links at http://news.google.com/
> >
> > Impressive. The load seems to have downed several of the news sites, including
> > Voice of America.
> >
> > Cheers; Leon
> >

> Pity it won't stop the yanks nuking the world.

Fair enough response.

Pity the USA doesn't have an elected president; only one who got in by
skulduggery. I am not suggesting that Gore would have made a good
president; but, he would have been the elected one.

Still, that is what you get, when a military dictator launches a
successful coup, with the help of a shady brother.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."