[plug] linmag on slashdot!!!!

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Feb 4 19:07:43 WST 2003

Ermm if one had checked this link. you might have seen it
is alink that should have been to someone elses pages :)
at least it was when I first saw the rise in traffic this
morning :)

I have already sent Jeff a note, but it is nice while it lasts..
top hour so far 460plus and the server is doing just fine,
also lots of new members :)

I am not changing the site as yet, but take heart as when we
DO our first edition,(END FEB)

I am fairly confident Jeff will oblige with a correct link.
Then we will have something to really sing about:)

So.. if any of you have an article still in the works, hurry up :)

Thanks
Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org