[plug] Sendmail on RH 8.0- accepting connections

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 11:24:01 WST 2003

Without wanting to start anoother holywar. How dependant is ytour setup on
sendmail. Most stuff also works with exim (tho some like mail lists need
re-tweaks), and exims got a mindbogglingly easy config menu.

I know nothing bout sendmail except that the config format reads like perl
to me, specifically I mean like "line noise!"

Plus exims config formats pretty comprehendable.