[plug] Sendmail on RH 8.0- accepting connections

shayne oneill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 11:57:04 WST 2003

Well assuming its a debian apt-get install exim
Redhat/mandrake, find the apropriate rpm

There should be a config perl script, answer the questions and all is
groovy.
But maybe not do this if you already have any mailing list programs or
anything
that needs to hook into the mail transports.installed and set up as youll
need to reconfig.
I also like exims super easy support for maps/orbs etc, but I admit I never
got any server side virii
checking working tho.

Yeah, from memory webmin sendmail is pretty damn easy.

Shayne.