[plug] Restarting ppp from a 'doze box

Andrew Barbara andrew at mailerdirect.net
Thu Feb 6 22:56:10 WST 2003

There is a command in the Putty suite, i think its plink.exe, have a look
at the download page
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

This allows you to execute commands on a linux box from a windows pc, i
used this for a while before moving to Cable.  Maybe just use wvdial and
get plink to run wvdial from the win box, should work fine... it did for
me!

Andrew

--
This message was sent with an unlicensed evaluation version of
Novell NetMail. Please see http://www.netmail.com/ for details.