[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM Announcement

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Feb 7 13:25:15 WST 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 11:34 am, Michael Hunt wrote:
> So Tony does this mean it is pres for you or nothing ????

IMESHO [suuure... :-], Tony would make an excellent Prez, has served his time
in lesser possies, probably wants to make what amounts to an all-or-nothing
decision about it by this stage, has shown himself responsible with Ultimate
Power. PERL has a rotating ogliarchy, and except for the fact that I'm lousy
at book-keeping (AlexP will testify) I think it's a good idea.

Cheers; Leon