[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM Announcement

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Feb 7 18:00:58 WST 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 02:45 pm, Clare Johnstone wrote:
> If you really truly want someone to do the treasurer and can't get anyone,
> I will volunteer,

I nominate-or-second Clare for Treasurer or Secretary, if she'll sit for it.
She has the necessary patience and skills.

I can't say I know Clare all that well, but I've heard others I trust speak
well of her, and I think Chris Macdonald would've somehow managed to have
given her the flick if she weren't top notch at what she does. (-:

Cheers; Leon