[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM Announcement

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat Feb 8 22:45:59 WST 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 10:26 pm, Mark J Gaynor wrote:
> At 01:18 PM 7/02/03 +0800, you wrote:
>>[Also...

>>  * I nominate Mark Gaynor for Secretary or Treasurer,

>>  * I would like to plead again with Mark Tearle to please consider
>>    taking the other post... (-:

> OK Leon ... you win ... I'll take the treasurer position happily.

Really? I didn't think Mark Tearle was that bad... (-:

If we could shunt you across to Secretary, that would solve a number of
issues, and leave an important member (rep of Uni from within the staff
structure, lady, competent) as Treasurer.

Talk to Tony if unsure about Secretary role, I think you'd be good at either.

Cheers; Leon