[plug] Red Hat Linux v8.0 query

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Thu Feb 13 11:47:55 WST 2003

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 11:45:02AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> I had been advised that RH Linux v8.0 itself is okay, but that the
> included Apache (v2.0, I believe) is broken.
>
> Can someone please clarify this, and, advise whether, if the Apache
> is/was broken, the Apache has been fixed?

Surely a search in the RedHat bug database and/or mailing list would be more
helpful than asking PLUG.

My *guess* is that apache itself is fine, perhaps there are problems with some
of the included modules. For example, mod_perl for apache 2 is still alpha so
don't expect it to work correctly.

Later,

Jason Nicholls
Jason Nicholls    icq: 11745841    email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>