[plug] Success!

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Thu Feb 13 14:40:21 WST 2003

I only got the box last night. I used the latest netinst cd, the woody
cd wouldn't boot properly.
After that it was pretty much the same as an i386 except the
partitioning.
I tried to make a 64 bit kernel for it, but it wouldn't reboot and since
it takes an hour to compile everytime, i thought it was good enough as
is.

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:25, Jason Nicholls wrote:
    On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:22:37PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
    > On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, quoth Patrick Tehvand:
    >
    > > #1 is there doco on the process?
    >
    > Yup, and there will be a story posted to the PLUG website soon.

    I hope that includes the HP too :) Sounds like it was a bit too easy though,
    considering you only got the box on Tuesday night!

    Later,

    Jason Nicholls
    Jason Nicholls    icq: 11745841    email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>
    http://jason.mindsocket.com.au/    mobile: 0417 410 811
       pgp/gpg id: 0xC3844959
      fingerprint: 7F7A 5846 4E94 459C 104D  A979 7079 24CF C384 4959

--
Scott Middleton
Member Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
scott at linuxit.com.au
ph  (08) 9331 8051
fax (08) 6210 1712
1900 999 221 for instant help!

Stop being a Microserf and join the revolution of the Penguin.