The PLUG Server Name Thread was: Re: [plug] Success!

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Thu Feb 13 15:21:29 WST 2003

I had already called the HP plugpa but Matt didn't like it and changed
it to just hppa.
On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 15:09, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
    On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Harry McNally wrote:

    > On 13 Feb 2003 14:52:17 +0800 Michael Hunt <michael.j.hunt at usa.net> wrote:
    >
    > > So what are all the boxen going to be named ????
    >
    > oh no  =:o  umm .. could we start another mailing list for that please ? :)

    It's easy "tony" and "breeds".  Now I'm president I can make those decisions
    ;P

    Yours Tony.

    /*
     * --Albert Einstein
     */

--
Scott Middleton
Member Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
scott at linuxit.com.au
ph  (08) 9331 8051
fax (08) 6210 1712
1900 999 221 for instant help!

Stop being a Microserf and join the revolution of the Penguin.