[plug] Kernel Conference (Mini Conference) (fwd)

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Sun Feb 16 16:31:28 WST 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Zillah Austin wrote:

> Hi :)
>
> This is something from the kernel mailing list.... what do you think?

I'd hesitate to jump on board too quickly.  I feel that the KMC could make it
harder to find papers for the main conference.  After all the kernel is cool
but there's only soo mauch oyu can talk about ....

Even tho. the Idea was suggested by one of the 2k4 people, I think it needs
thinking throught.  Having said that If it does go ahead I _know_ which MC I'm
going to!

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein