[plug] NAT on a linux box

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Feb 17 15:10:42 WST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Daniel Pearson wrote:
> Tony,
> Would the script be any different if it was using iptables? Or would it just
> be a matter of substituting iptables for ipchains?

The same structure for the "firewall" script will work regardless of what the
script actually does.  However there is slightly more to iptables then
ipchains so the transfer isn't that trivial.  Basically, play from the command
line, once you have worked out what you want to do the place that in the
script at the right spots.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein