[plug] NAT on a linux box

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Feb 17 15:18:02 WST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Mike Holland wrote:

> Is there any important reason why that should be done, rather than just
> set it up once at boot?

The main advantage I can see to doing it in the "interfaces" file is
it is _always_ done at the right time.  either right before the interface
comes up or right before it goes down.  This is most usfull for ppp
interfaces.

Mostly it was just included there for compleetness.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */