Do HP people lurk here ? was: Re: [plug] Magic Smoke

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Feb 17 15:45:32 WST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:41:21 +0800 (WST) Matt Kemner <zombie at penguincare.com.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, quoth Harry McNally:
>
> > Are there any manufacturers details on the metal box or PCB, Matt ?
>
> I can't see anything that remotely looks like a manufacturer's name :(
>
> Nothing terribly exciting on google either

Righto. Fetch it out of the box if you have the time. I'll have to have a good
look at it. We might have to speak to the HP techs here (Perth) to see what
information is available. I'm not across the server specs, how old is it ?

Does anyone know any HP people that are imminently corruptible (or maybe
just willing helpers :-) ?

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/