[plug] NAT on a linux box

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Mon Feb 17 19:12:57 WST 2003

Hi Mike,
The reason I want such a script is so that I can just start it and stop it
whenever I want (don't ask why, sometimes I get bored ;) -- possibly even if
I want to shutdown the NAT while i'm connected, etc.. All I need to do now,
is find a IPTables solution, only something very simple that does the job
well -- any ideas?

Cheers,
Daniel Pearson