[plug] HDD brands

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Wed Feb 19 09:21:47 WST 2003

I had a 45Gb 75GXP Deskstar.  It sat in the top of an AOpen HX08 case in
the top bay on its own, right in front of two high speed (5000rpm) 80mm
fans pushing 50cfm each.  This was also in an air conditioned room.  The
hard disk was slightly warm to the touch when it died.

Go with what you know works for sure.  It will be a long time before I
recommend or purchase any sort of IBM hard disk.

/ Ben