[plug] DMZ with IPCop

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Thu Feb 20 06:21:20 WST 2003

Ok, further to my discussion, Quintin and I spent an hour or two nutting it
out last night and have achieved a few things.

1) My DNS is working, its definitely not my config. I plugged the DNS into
the internal network, and all the requests worked.
2) Its definitely something to do with the config of IPCop/Smoothwall,
because I added a pinhole for the DMZ to access an FTP on my laptop, and it
could do that fine.

So, I can't understand why when I add a pinhole for port 53 both tcp AND udp
why it still won't work?! It's really got both myself, and Quintin beat.

Cheers,
Daniel Pearson