[plug] GPM on SuSE 8.1

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Feb 21 13:53:39 WST 2003

PS/2 optical wheel rodent.

Will check out the -t when I get home tonight.

Thanks for the pointer.

RichardM

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 21/02/2003 01:52 PM
-----

                      Derek Fountain
                      <derekfountain at ya        To:       plug at plug.linux.org.au
                      hoo.co.uk>               cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [plug] GPM on SuSE 8.1
                      21/02/2003 01:50
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

> Nope, the desk rodent leaves no markings on the screen at all. Moving the
> mouse is wrist exercise only. X is not started yet.

What flavour rodent is it? USB? ps/2?

When gpm starts, what protocol does it start with? (Should be a -t setting
on
the start up line.)

--
Microsoft Palladium: "Where the hell do you think YOU'RE going today?"