[plug] Where to buy computer bits in Perth

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat Feb 22 16:11:14 WST 2003

We use Westan, Zeus, JMills and Anyware for a lot of the parts. Prices
are not that bad,availability isn't too much of an issue with Zeus
whereas Westan rool the dices, but the price are good, so if you are not
in a hurry they are good.  The service there is excellent also.
Although the likes of Hallmark, IT Wholesale are good for certain items.
The service at DMA was horrible, they always lost the order and since
the Asus MBoard issues of repair, I've had to source Asus MBoards else
where.

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd