[plug] Safari/O'Reilly...

Andrew Francis lists at sullust.net
Thu Feb 27 10:53:41 WST 2003

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:34:53AM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Has anyone subscribed & actively used this service:
>    http://safari.oreilly.com/

I have a subscription, which I use mainly like a library - I want
to use a book for maybe a few weeks, and don't really want to hold
on to it for long.

I do have one book in there for reference, which I also own a physical
copy of - it's too big to lug between work and home :)

Not sure how cost effective it would be as an alternative to a
physical reference library, or whether I'd go for it even if it
was cheaper. I prefer reading a book to reading off a screen.

--
Andrew Francis          | To email me, get | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
Perth, Australia        | the real address |    against HTML email  X