[plug] Where to buy computer bits in Perth

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:59:16 WST 2003

I will NEVER shop at Austin again.  They ran an advertisement for a component and I went in that day and asked for it.  Well, they had it in stock, but were only selling it at about twice the advertised price because "the ad went in days ago and the price has gone up"...fair enough, even though nowhere in the ad was there a statement that prices may vary.  anyways, the very next week, they run the EXACT SAME ADVERTISEMENT with the EXACT SAME PRICE even after I complained to the manager about their advertising!  They had no intention of selling the components at that price, they just wanted to get people into the shop.  After this, and all the other accounts I've heard of very bad experiences with Austin, I will not shop there.

Ari