Nooo wait (was: Re: [plug] Jacqueline McNally)

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Feb 28 17:14:46 WST 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:09:38 +0800 (WST) Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> wrote:

> She is still using that email address.
>
> She posted to the SLPWA list yesterday, from that address.
>
> With your permission (if you are not subscribed to the list), I will
> forward your two emails to the SLPWA list.

Jeesh Brett. Is that a keyboard in front of you or a gattling gun ?

Steady there. I'm sure Jacqueline will get to it without broadcasting the
entire net :-) She's a pretty busy sorta person and not poised to respond
to everyone's email whim.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/