[plug] auto-increment in mysql

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Jan 1 22:23:12 WST 2003

I would like to know what application most folks find good and easy to
use when creating a web-based front-end for a MySQL database.  I've
heard MS Frontpage is one, but I want a Linux (RH) package if possible.
It really would not make a difference where the field was in the
database I guess as long as it can be manipulated in the front-end
system.
This is a test system I'm designing to get a feel for MySQL and
Web-based systems.

Thanks