[plug] auto-increment in mysql

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Wed Jan 1 22:36:44 WST 2003

Arie,
Mind my ignorance - I'm just going off my somewhat limited knowledge from
Information Systems (Year 12 TEE subject that I did extremely well in ;)
which I have just completed in 2002. We briefly went over what indexes were,
but never went into detail. Is it possible for you to explain them to me,
and how they could be useful?

Regards,
Daniel Pearson